What Do Combined Public Communications Offer Customers? How Does It Work?
Combined Public Communications – A Prison Phone Service System – Main Features
Customers and correctional institutions can access several services from Combined Public Communications (CPC):
- Collect calls
- Calling solutions – customized for facilities
- Direct pay talk time
- Web based calling systems for inmates
- Collect call processing
- Prepaid cards – vended and commissary
- Calling solutions for inmates
- Call completion
- Voice mail or Jail Mail by CPC, whereby inmates can access an alternative form of communication with family and friends, apart from the conventional telephone conversations. Provided at the participating facility.
- Calling cards – Prepaid – inmates can purchase these in the commissary of the jails or in the lobbies through the vending machine. Prepaid cards can be used for calling mobile phones.
- Numbers can either be opened or blocked from the correctional institution participating in the CPC system
- Direct Pay Talk Time: this can be purchased over the internet. It is an efficient means of controlling the number of calls received from the correctional institution. The inmate can also call cell phones with this account, other non billable numbers and phone numbers belonging to cable companies.
Direct Pay Cards/Prepay Cards
Customers can receive calls in different ways from prisons with CPC service system:
- Prepaid cards that can be purchased at the jail commissary
- Prepaid cards that can be purchased from the vending machine in the jail lobby
- Direct Pay Talk time
- Account can be set up through the website
- This account is different from prepaid cards and the customer receives calls according to the amount of time purchased
- International calls are not allowed
- Inmates can make calls to cell phones
- Customer Service of America – Make calls to the number provided below in order to buy Talk Time:
- Call 1-800-849-6081
- Inmates can call cell phones with this account
- They cannot make international calls
- Activation of calls from 8 am to 12 midnight, except Christmas day.
Tags: combined public communications,www.combinedpublic.com,combined public communication,combined public,combinedpublic.com,combine public communications,combined communications inmate,18008496081,combined communications jail calls,combined public communications telephone,combined public communications services,combinedpublic,combined public communications login,combinedpubliccommunications,public combined communications,combine public,combined communications jail,combined communications,combined communtications jail,combined public communications.,combined public.com,www.afinder connection,www.combined public communicationsGet A Virtual Phone Number In Any City (Or Toll Free) Forwarded To Your Phone - Free Trial!
Don't miss our guide to making Prison Phone Calls. Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
Alabama | Alaska | American Samoa | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Marshall Islands | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Virgin Islands | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming