How PAY-TEL Prison Phone System Works- Services Offered By PAY-TEL Prison Phone System
Details of the Services Offered By PAY-TEL Prison Phone Service
For correctional institutions and prisons situated in North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, Georgia and Alabama, it is now easy to get jail telephone service from PAY-TEL. They offer jail telephone service and equipment to the states in the southeastern portion of the US.
An online interface is offered by PAY-TEL to the family and friends of inmates in correctional institutions. With the help of their services, it is possible to set up accounts and perform other activities, such as check balances, ask for refunds, make payments or even block and unblock any specific number. The user is provided with automated customer service to aid them in solving any problems.
According to their claims, the PAY-TEL prison phone service can be very beneficial to users for the following situations:
1. If the user wants to benefit from discounts on every collect call
2. When the wireless carrier or local telephone company does not allowing billing to a particular inmate’s collect calls
3. When the billing limit for collect calls with a specific local company is reached
4. If some numbers are blocked and are not capable of receiving collect calls from inmate
5. When the user wants to control and budget his calls
Important Features of the PAY-TEL Prison Phone Service
- The billing is done by PAY-TEL only if the user has accepted the call. When the call is put through, the system will automatically inform the user about the details of the caller, name, and the facility. When the user agrees to accept the call, the billing starts.
- The user can also listen to the call charges in the case of collect calls.
- They offer a prepaid account known as the family connection calling plan and the rates for this plan are low when compared to the rates of local companies.
Accounts Offered By PAY-TEL – Two Types
Direct Bill Account
If the user wants to use this type of account, the must produce a credit application. After the user receives a satisfactory Beacon Credit Score, he will be allowed to receive calls till the time the credit is finished or he has reached the credit limit. To find out more about the rates of the service, you can visit http://220.127.116.11/paytelcom/rates.html
Family Connection Calling Plan
The user, in this case, is not required to produce any credit check for this prepaid account. He will also be able to access a variable discount for each call depending on the amount of the prepaid option.
Rates and Payment
MasterCard and Visa Card are acceptable for making payments to PAY-TEL for advance payments. Payment by check, MoneyGram, check card, debit card or Western Union is also acceptable. The third party will levy a processing fee on the user and this will vary according to the payment options that the user has chosen. The minimum processing fee is $3 and the minimum amount that is acceptable as payment is $25. PAY-TEL also imposes a Bill Processing Fee on a monthly basis. This amount is in addition to the user’s monthly bill for the call charges and will be provided along with the bill prepared for collect calls from the prison. PAY-TEL claims that these charges are imposed in order to recover the costs that they incur while performing services, such as billing, collecting and remitting on account of several mandatory government fees.Don't miss our guide to making Prison Phone Calls. Learn more about Prison Telephone Providers, Prison Phone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.” - Robert G. Allen Read
Alabama | Alaska | American Samoa | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Marshall Islands | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Virgin Islands | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming